Terms of Service
About Using This Website
By using this website you are accepting all the terms of this disclaimer notice. If you do not agree with anything in this notice you should not use this website.
Warranties and Liability
- While every effort is made to ensure that the content of this website is accurate, the website is provided "as is" and The Digital Store makes no representations or warranties in relation to the accuracy or completeness of the information found on it. If there is any discrepancy between prices shown on the website and our retail location it shall be deemed that the price in the retail location is correct. While the content of this site is provided in good faith, we do not warrant that the information will be kept up to date, be true and not misleading, or that this site will always (or ever) be available for use.
- In no event will The Digital Store be liable for any incidental, indirect, consequential or special damages of any kind, or any damages whatsoever, including, without limitation, those resulting from loss of profit, loss of contracts, goodwill, data, information, income, anticipated savings or business relationships, whether or not advised of the possibility of such damage, arising out of or in connection with the use of this website or any linked websites.
- Neither The Digital Store, nor its parent corporation, represents or warrants that the site will be available, accessible, uninterrupted, timely, secure, accurate, complete, entirely error-free or virus free nor does company make any warranty as to the results that may be obtained from the use of the site or as to the accuracy or reliability of any content or any information or products obtained through the site or that defects in the site will be corrected.
- You expressly acknowledge that this site and the services are computer network-based services, which may be subject to outages, interruptions, attacks by third parties and delay occurrences. In such an event and subject to the terms hereof, company shall use commercially reasonable efforts to remedy material interruptions and will provide adjustments, repairs and replacements, within its capacity, that are necessary to enable the site to perform their intended functions in a reasonable manner. You acknowledge that company does not warrant that such efforts will be successful. If company's efforts are not successful, you may terminate the applicable service agreement and cease using the site. The foregoing shall constitute your sole remedy, and company's sole liability, in the event of interruption, outage or other delay occurrences of the site.
- You waive and covenant not to assert any claims or allegations of any nature arising from or relating to your use of the site, including, without limitation, all claims and allegations relating to the alleged infringement of proprietary rights, the alleged inaccuracy of content, or allegations that company has or should indemnify, defend, or hold you harmless from any claim or allegation arising from your use, republication or other exploitation of the site.
- You use the site at your own risk and neither The Digital Store nor the parties who provide information and materials for publication within the site will be liable for any damages arising from your use of this site. You understand and agree that any material or data downloaded or otherwise obtained through the use of the site or the services is done at your own discretion and risk and that user will be solely responsible for any damage to its computer system, loss of service or loss of data that results from the download or use of such material or data.
- By using this website you agree to the exclusions and limitations of liability stated above and accept them as reasonable. Do not use this website if you do not agree that they are reasonable.
- No part of this site may be distributed or copied for any commercial purpose or financial gain.
- All intellectual property rights in relation to this website are reserved and owned, or used under proper authorization, by The Digital Store.
We reserve the right to revise and amend this disclaimer notice from time to time and any revised version will be deemed to be applicable from the first date of publication on this website.